Cheap Date is an HTML Calendar creator that allows the user to create either HTML-insertable code or ready-to-post HTML documents of days, months, quarters, years, and fiscal years. The month function allows extreme flexibility in adding colors, events, and graphics. This program requires that the Visual Basic 5 runtime files be installed prior to use.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Encode your text with special characters into HTML format.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Download HTML pages without using a browser.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Create HTML and Web Help easily.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and edit HTML files.