Cheap Date is an HTML Calendar creator that allows the user to create either HTML-insertable code or ready-to-post HTML documents of days, months, quarters, years, and fiscal years. The month function allows extreme flexibility in adding colors, events, and graphics. This program requires that the Visual Basic 5 runtime files be installed prior to use.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Encode your text with special characters into HTML format.
- Get a customizable calendar and record events.
- Download HTML pages without using a browser.
- Manage, organize, and view your schedules, to-do list, and task...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create HTML and Web Help easily.
- Create and customize a calendar with features you need.
- Create and edit HTML files.
- Add calendar and scheduling functions to your Pocket PC program...