From Open Travel Software:
Open Travel Software's Car Rental Management system features all standard features such as a planner, fleet management, fleet maintenance, invoice/rental agreements, and sales reports. It can calculate hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and mileage rates, to include seasonality. The multi-month planner allows you to view all rental activities for a month long period on a single screen. The maintenance feature allows to automatically program all of your fleet maintenance needs. The application comes in 14 languages. The system may be run both locally and over a network connection. Installation and customization can be completed in minutes. There are no limits on users, no limits on the number of locations, no limits on the number of contracts, no limits on the number of reservations and no limits on the number of vehicles. The cost includes all standard documentation and includes built-in reservation synchronization with TheReservationDesk, Open Travel Software's on-line reservation system.
What's new in this version: Additional product enhancements, minor code corrections, revised user guide
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Make reservations of chairs, tables, banquets, and rooms.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Provide online car rental software and reservation system.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get the most out of your restaurant by using table reservation ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage reservations and reporting, synchronize data between you...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage CRM, reservations, inventory, bills, and accounting.
- Control your inventory and manage catalogs, sales, and orders.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Schedule sports facilities and maintenance. Recurring reservati...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Handle reservations, track guests, and prepare invoices in your...
- Search for hotels in a specified US city.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Reserve times for two courses or individual 9 hole rounds.
- Manage your library or Internet cafe reservation activities.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: