From Brown Bear Software:
Calcium is a Web Calendar application. It will run on nearly any machine with a web server that can run Perl CGI scripts; a web browser is all you need to view, edit, and manage any number of calendars from any network connected computer. All administration is done with your browser - after installation, there's no need to log in to the web server.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Host your domains on the Web.
- Set up a calendar for your workgroup accessible through the Web...
- Automated ftp client.
- Trace the communication beteween your browser and the server it...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Enjoy this advanced 'whois' command.
- Add compression to IIS to improve the responsiveness of your We...
- Store & forward cache.
- Build an interactive search and list interface for distribution...
- Search & launch Azureus setup.
- Get two new multiplayer maps and some fixes.