From Visual Vision:
CD FrontEnd allows you to create an autorun / autoplay / autostart / autoinstall CD presentation. A catalog, a brochure, a software collection, Acrobat PDF files, MP3, PowerPoint PPT PPS, Word DOC, Wordperfect, AutoCAD DXF, Corel CDR, video, MPEG, MOV, AVI, pictures, any stuff. The end user simply inserts the CD, then in a full screen window a Web-like presentation is shown. Inside it you can include any buttons you want: you can launch documents, PDF, self extracting exe files (you can place them anywhere - and... the CD won't ask any confirmations when the end user clicks!), you can show licenses, additional info, etc. You can insert video, music, hot spots, slides, frames, popup windows... and enable or disable the full screen. A full-text search engine is automatically available to the end user, just in case you plan to edit a new version of the Bible...!
All or part of the presentation pages can be protected with password(s), even different passwords for different users (the CD is always the same, just the passwords change): the encoding is strong, 128bit secure. You can also forbid print and copy (clipboard copy and also print screen), and setup an expiry date.
The GOLD edition includes direct Flash support, forms, and an internal shopping cart, very handy for distributing CD catalogs (the resulting order form can be printed, faxed or sent by email when the guy has decided to purchase from your catalogue).
No hassles, no configuration files, no browsers are needed: the CD will perfectly work on all PCs, even if a browser is not correctly installed or if they use Opera or Mozilla instead Explorer. You can create a simple custom front end menu as well as a complex CDROM with thousand pages. No code, programming or HTML: you don't need to be a technician. All is visual and the PDF manual is simple and concise, in case you need it.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create autorun CD front end.
- Rename photos, videos, and media files based on the tags.
- Produce automatic running programs step by step.
- Add search capabilities to your CD-ROM, DVD or CD collection us...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Implement a text scroller into your Web page.
- Create and burn auto-starting CD-ROMs with multiple features.
- Access a CD player from the toolbar in Microsoft Word.
- Search for text in files on your hard disk.
- Build an ASP/database Web site to run directly from a CD, DVD o...
- Automatically rename separate image files by cover page or inte...