Bean is lean, fast, and uncluttered. If you get depressed at the thought of firing up MS Word or OpenOffice, try Bean. If you use TextEdit but have to jump through hoops just to get a word count or change the margins, try Bean. If you desire a simple, beautiful writing environment, try Bean.
What's new in this version:
- The Inspector now updates more consistently (20120129-1).
- Fixed a text field input validation bug that in rare cases could cause a crash (20120130-1).
- Switching a document from full screen to a non-grouped window would not restore the document presentation settings. Fixed (20120130-3).
- Fixed a regression in 3.0.5 where File > Prevent Editing setting was not maintained when switching documents between windows (20120130-2).
- A status bar shown only to... See all new features »