From Stand Alone:
Auto Slate is a record-keeping application for your automobile, truck, or motorcycle. You can keep track of maintenance, oil changes, fuel mileage, cumulative costs, and even detailed data on accidents for insurance claims. View information by category, mileage, and cost. A simple graphical interface makes data entry easy.
In Version 1.21, tolls and parking are included in trip tracking. Other features include an insurance data entry screen, an improved custom filter function, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Manage your ossession details simply.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Store your insurance information on your Palm.
- HanDBase applet to keep track of possessions.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Get definitions of insurance-related terms.
- Trace your complete car expenses.
- Keep a service event records for an unlimited number of cars on...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: