AuctionTimeWatch helps you to watch and manage your online auctions (eBay and any other). Watch auctions status at a glance in one convenient list. No need to open browser window over and over to check status of your auctions: all auction information is retrieved automatically and concentrated in one window. Add auctions to auction list quickly by dragging and dropping URL or just by clicking one button in your browser. Never miss auctions end: get reminded when auctions are about to end (AuctionTimeWatch can pop-up a message, open auction link, play music). And more: AuctionTimeWatch offers you time synchronization, countdowns (small floating windows that live on your desktop and display time left till auctions end).
Version 1.1 features a number of various fixes and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage online auction sales.
- Place a transparent analog clock on your screen.
- Keep your PC clock accurate and synchronized.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Monitor the time you spend online.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Control your children's activities on the PC.
- Put a customizable clock on your desktop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Watch an alarm clock running along the countryside road.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Play DivX, listen to radio stations, and watch TV and movies on...
- Find bargains on eBay with this misspelled-item searcher.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of time with an old-fashioned desktop watch.
- Manage business projects with real-time online modification.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Monitor, restrict, and manage your organization's access to the...