- AnnoRay will memorize the possible positions or select all of the annotations and process a temporary move to bring a clue A line from a pre-defined base point to the center of the annotation will be created in order to lead to the location of annotation(s) directly.
KozMos AnnoRay support searching annotation by wild-char match and full word match (case sensitive in all match modes). The color of created line can also be set within the dialog.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Add the Bunkers map to C&C Renegade.
- Solve and print your sudoku puzzles in PDF format.
- Complete a puzzle of your favorite jpg file.
- Loop-based instrument that loads REX and ACID files - solo vers...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Make an ice cream for yourself.
- Create, generate, and solve puzzles of different levels of comp...
- Use your own pictures to create sliding puzzle games.
- Get or set all the strings in the Strings in a single string.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: