From Amortization Solutions:
The Amortization Schedule Calculator at www.amortization-calc.com is a quick PHP script that will calculate the amortization, or loan repayment, schedule for your loan. Enter any loan amount, interest rate, mortgage time period, and start date, and you can view the loan amortization schedule by month or by year. The monthly view of the amortization schedule shows each monthly payment for the duration of the loan, including the principal amount, interest amount, and remaining balance after that payment is applied. The yearly amortization schedule displays the total interest and principal paid each year of the mortgage, as well as the remaining balance at the end of each year. Both the monthly and yearly screens display a summary of the loan, including total interest paid, total payments, and final payment date.
The amortization calculator is a valuable tool for estimating the amount of loan you can afford. You can quickly adjust the loan amount until the monthly payments will fit comfortably into your budget, and can vary the interest rate to see the difference a better rate might make in the kind of home you can afford. And since the Amortization Calculator is online and free, you can figure out your own budget before you ever have to deal with a bank or mortgage broker.
You can also add the Amortization Calculator to your web site. If you are a realtor or mortgage broker, or otherwise deal with loans on a regular basis, this is a great free tool to help give your site visitors a good idea of their budgets, help them understand how their amortization schedule will work, and let them know that you want them to have all the information and tools they need to make a good mortgage decision.
Do note that the Amortization Schedule Calculator should be used only for estimation purposes, since its amortization calculations do not include taxes, PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance), or other escrow payments.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Calculate average interest rates.
- Calculate loans and leases with amortization.
- Calculate loans, leases, and term deposits.
- Automate trading on Marketiva Streamster with 21 instruments.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Produce amortization schedule showing payments on a mortgage ea...
- Provide financial options calculator with implied vols, option ...
- Loan & mortgage amortization tracker.
- Calculates the cost of mortgages.
- Save calculations in table.
- Manage and carry out loan calculations.