From Goldbug Software:
This software is for viewing and editing the address book database which is created by Apple Address Book. At Apple Address Book you can only edit address data by person, but at this software you can see addresses of group members all together like on a spread sheet and edit them. However this software doesn't yet have all the features that Apple Address Book has. So you should use this together with Apple Address Book for the time being.
What's new in this version: - Add a label column to search target.
- Add Transformations menu in the Edit menu.
- Fix bugs in the "Add Info with New Label" operation.
- Fix a bug of searching "Email Address" via "Pattern".
- Fix a bug in the "Edit Contact" operation.
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Personal task management.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Get multi-time clock with different time zones.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
- Menubar utility to help play online Quinn, a tetromino game on ...
- Set audio files, movies, CD tracks, and Internet radio stations...
- Outlining tool featuring a horizontal tree view.
- Control iTunes and FrontRow from a remote control system.
- Word game of deduction.
- Apple IIgs emulator.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- IBook G3 overclocker.
- Find out how millions of users worldwide have revolutionized th...
- For any Apple monitor & OS 8.x (use 1.6 for OS 7.x and 1.5.5 fo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: