With Address Book Server you can synchronise your Address Book with others on the same network as well as over the internet. Contacts are synchronised with your own instance of Address Book Server. Address Book Server comes in two parts a server and a client. The server should be installed on a centrally accessible Mac. The client goes on every Mac, whose Address Book you would like to synchronise. During synchronisation contact information is fetched from the ABS server, compared with the local content, and any changes are written back to the server. Changes made via Address Book are synchronised in real-time with the server. Other clients will be brought up-to-date during their next synchronisation. This can either be done by making a change to one of their contacts, manually via System Preferences or on a schedule.
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Sync contacts and calendars with your Samsung phone.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Organize your business activity with shared calendars, contacts...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Bookmark sharing application that works with iPhone/iPad/Androi...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Get the most out of social networking and the Web in this brows...
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Organize and share the information you find on the Web.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Manage your contacts, send messages, and dial phone numbers.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Create digital photo albums and share them on CDs.
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Apply a multitude of filters on your pictures, make your own fi...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Share your clipboard contents and files with other computers.