Active Directory Design Advisor provides practical advice targeted at smaller and medium-sized enterprises. It focuses on the issues important to your organization, addressing each significant design step, introducing major concepts and best practices. Decision trees guide you to the most appropriate solution, resulting in a coherent design that can be exported to complementary capacity-planning tools.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Learn to implement and test your architectoral concepts and ide...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Design and print you own professional labels and envelopes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, organize, and maintain multiple mailing lists, design a...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Read an ebook for choosing and reviewing online business sector...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get presentation slides for ASP.NET Applications seminars.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Record and manage contacts information.
- Simplify the process of execution of the required files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Allow you to access the IP geolocation database from your deskt...