From Rudolf Polzer:
Each entry has a description, a number with editable unit and a date. All entries are sorted automatically by their date and time. The date of an entry can be changed by tapping on it.
The description may have more than one line. Column widths are adjustable (with the small triangle) and the date can be set visible ore invisible. The numbers may be negative.If an entry starts with a time span noted as hh:mm-hh:mm, then the time difference will be calculated with decimals and shown. Using the ShortCut called time stamp is an easy and fast way to enter the time as hh:mm (ShortCut text = @TS), but that works only with a time format set to HH:MM in the system preferences.
When entering text, you get suggestions for known descriptions starting with the same letters. This works even with accents and modified vowels. When entering a number, missing decimal digits and the unit or currency are added automatically. With no entry being selected, a text or number input starts a new entry.Each of the categories has an editable unit or currency text and a choosable number of decimal digits from zero to three. When all categories are shown, different units or currencies may be visible.
The button "Details..." opens the window shown below. The description of the selected entry is now the title. For this entry "Sum of above rows" is selected. Therefore this line is shown in bold letters and the number is calculated automatically. A new sum may start with the next line if "Next line starts new sum" is selected. Date, time and category of this entry can be changed. Numbers, date and time are shown according to the settings of the palm.Unit or currency and decimal digits can be set for all entries of this category. When "Delete all older entries" is executed, the sum of the deleted entries will be noted.
With the menu entry "Extras" / "Set waiting time" the time between text entry by graffiti and automatic text suggestions can be set in the range between 0 and 0.9 seconds. This should be set so that letters that have two graffiti strokes do not separate into two letters.
What's new in this version:
- changing columns is now possible by using the 5-way navigation keys
- error with automatic text suggestion fixed
- no quit when inserting a data memory
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your appointments.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Log your swimming activity.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- To post new entries to LiveJournal & receive/send personal mess...
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"3 STARS FOR IDEA, BUT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD TO PALM PIXI"
Version: Account 2.4
Sounds like a very useful download.
Not for Palm Pixi
Unfortunately, when I first went to the mobile downloads page, a window came up to select my OS. I chose Palm since I own a Palm Pixi. No other window came up to select the actual phone. I tried to download this program but, unfortunately, Palm Pixi is not supported. Download error...therefore, no review. Interestingly enough, today a window did allow me to select my phone. There are only two programs for the pixi at this time, Evernote and Slacker Radio. Evernote is available on the pixi app catalog and I already have a couple of good radio programs. That's a sad state of affairs! More Pixi choices, PLEASE! Wish this was one of them!