Access 2007 Sample: Ribbon Extensibility in Access 2007 contains the Marketing Projects database, which shows how to track time-sensitive deliverables and vendor status for projects. It accompanies the article, Ribbon Extensibility in Access 2007. The database and article illustrate how you can create a custom Ribbon for an Access 2007 database by using only Ribbon extensibility markup XML and macros. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track your employees sign in and sign out information.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor the registration codes of your programs.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Improve Oracle tuning process.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Monitor the ET-POW Enemy Territory servers' status.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track and categorize any items including your personal belongin...
- Have all your important lodge information in one location.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track Stak Trek Universe cards.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Organize and catalog your CDs and records into a fully searchab...
- Monitor the status of your favorite World of Warcraft server.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track and control print usage in your organization.
- Manage contacts, create and deliver e-mail messages to groups.