Learn how to use Excel to create prototypes of your Access databases with this sample spreadsheet. With the Design Databases with Normal Forms and Excel sample file, you can learn how to use Excel to create prototypes of your Microsoft Access databases. Use this file in conjunction with the article Design Access Databases with Normal Forms and Excel. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Audit, analyze, create, modify, and debug any formula in any Ex...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use Visual Studio Tools to move XML data from a database to Wor...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Learn MS Excel with an interactive program.
- Get a user interface for all of your databases.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Learn Access 2000 using the Northwind Traders sample database.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Simplify the retrieval of data into Microsoft Excel.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Analyze and manage databases and huge tables in your spreadshee...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Save each row or column as a text file in one or more MS Excel ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Learn how to create your own multitable relational database usi...
- Employ simple functionality and charting capabilities to your s...