From SmartMedia Informatica:
Get to know where your money goes.
Get Abassis Finance Manager!
Abassis is a simple to use budget and finance manager. If you want to take control of your expenses and want a program easy to use, yet more powerful than a simple spreadsheet, Abassis is the right tool for you.
All Abassis users enjoy free lifetime technical support by e-mail!
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Calculates 2 taxes, tax-inclusive pricing.
- Learn how to play and practice playing on fretted instruments.
- Dump any running Win32 process memory image without attaching d...
- Track your monthly expenses to keep your finances organized.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Outperform the market.
- Solve complex trigonometric problems with this program for stud...
- Manage your accounts, inventory, purchasing, and sales.
- Track information and history for your IRA, stocks, and mutual ...
- Detect void and missing references in your Windows Registry.
- Manage your finances quickly and easily, plan your budget.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Abassis Finance Manager 1.4
Ease of Use. Enter info, place payment and enter..Shows you exactly where you stand financilly. You can even your pending monthly expenses.
Took me a few minutes to understand, but thats ok, I'm old
Excellent program, bookkeeping at it simplest, easy to understand. Will recomment it to anyone. Give it a try..