ASTICE Timetable was designed to be a universal resource management tool. Resources are either physical resources like equipment or rooms or human resources like employees. ASTICE Timetable uses timetables for input and display of resource management. A timetable has its real world counterpart in those steel notice boards with small magnetic stripes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your network.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Get a record management tool designed for use in churches.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your favorite Web sites, files, and events with remind...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Store, retrieve, and safeguard employee information.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage user and group accounts on your MS Windows XP Home editi...
- Manage project step-by-step and deliver it on time and within b...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage and organize your business projects, contacts, and other...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Gain control over your storage environment.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Maintain separate Remote Tool Client Agent settings outside of ...
- Optimize time and resource management with personal information...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage mapping of requirements.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: