From Option Quest:
ASP Worldform is a server-side ASP application that allows you to capture contact information from a form that is displayed on your site in any one of 34 languages. The best solution to capture worldwide trade leads. ASP Worldform is the perfect "plug-and-play" tool to capture feedback from an international audience, implemented at a very low cost by comparison to any other globalization solution.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Capture and sort customer feedback.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Collect, analyze, measure, and manage Web site users.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Search and post target trade leads on yellow pages and search e...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create feedback forms on your Web pages.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Fill in electronic forms with contact information from Microsof...
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Wrap and arrange node content.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Design your Firefox with theme about the form of cannabis known...
- Create forms according to the WOSA/XFS standard.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Search, download, and view eBay feedback easily.
- View the time in any location in the world.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent feedback tool for our international campaigns."
Version: ASP Worldform 1.0
Each targt audience (by language) can follow simple screen prompts in their own language to accomplish the most important task - contacting us.
I wish it also had a set of translated "Thanks" pages for each language, but for the price... we talked to the developers and they told us we are free to enhance it as we see fit.