*** All Delicious cake made by Rice from Vietnam.
+ Com Am Phu (Hell rice) is the popular dish in Hue city, it was made by the nearly 80 year old Am Phu (Hell) restaurant. On a dish you could taste the soft and aromatic rice, explore the own taste of each ingredients as julienned roasted pork belly, Hue pork sausage, grinded shrimp, Nem bo lui (a kind of ground pork mix with garlic and fibre of pig skin then roast), herbs, cucumber
+ Vietnamese Broken Rice or Cm Tm, is a Vietnamese Recipe made from rice with fractured rice grains.
It is usually served with suon, (grilled marinated pork chops) plus b (thinly shredded pork mixed with cooked and thinly shredded pork skin) over broken rice. The rice and meat are served with finely sliced cucumber, tomato and pickled vegetables, along with a cha trung hap (prawn paste cake also known as steamed pork and egg custard or pork meatloaf with egg), trung chien (fried egg), and grilled prawns.
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. All-time classics, Pasta variations or 20 Minute Dishes, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week for free