Tuloko connects people to their local community though ourmessengerservice andcrowd sourced information on businesses, events and newstargeted tothe black community.
Users get the inside scoop wherever they go tapping into local intelligence about places, events and news making it easy to find new people, places and things to do.
* Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more that are owned by African-Americans or caters to them (Tuloko Friendly).
* Read short reviews written by a community of active, expert locals and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
* Get to know a business through beautiful photos and videos.
* Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
* Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business
* Write reviews, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
* Filter search results by distance, rating, price, and whats open now.
* Curated city guides with videos so you know exactly what to see when visiting a new city
* Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
* Discover popular events happening around you
* View event details, including, videos, maps and directions
* See who is going to an event and message people before or after the event
* Get the news you need and an endless stream of stories you love, summarized by
> Article summaries let you browse before reading the full article
> Beautiful visual cards that display images and videos help you see the story
* Original features tackling race, politics, society, culture and the days most-talked about topics.
* Stay in the know with daily updates
* An easy way to stay in touch with family and friends.
* Group Chat lets you chat with up to 40 people at once. It is a great way to stay in touch with family, friends and colleagues.
* Find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat now! Its fun, friendly, and free!