State Safe is the official safety app of Nevada State College. It is the only app that integrates with Nevada State College's safety and security systems. University Police Services has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Nevada State College campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
State Safe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Nevada State College area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to University Police Services in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Report a Tip: Report a safety/security concern directly to University Police Services.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Chat with University Police Services: Communicate live with safety staff at Nevada State College via chat.
- Notification History: Find previous Push Notifications for this app with the date and time.
- Campus Map: Navigate around the Nevada State College area.
- Emergency Resources: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users arent connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Crisis Services: Access resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at Nevada State College.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Nevada State College safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure youre prepared in the event of an emergency.