- Increasing educational chances of children with speech and language difficulties by creating a free pre-assessment mechanism for use by teachers at nursery and primary schools.
- Intervening at the earliest stages of speech and language development with Free appropriate language support and therapy tools and materials.
- Helping children to fully benefit from education with a Free speech and language pathology mobile tool that includes assessment and practical exercises.
The app enables use of an age based test to assess a child's Speech Language and Communication Skills.
- It contains a set of flashcards, to work on sounds and positions.
- It contains worksheets to work on specific sounds in specific word positions.
- It presents useful information on expected progress by age.
The app is completely free and is available for the following languages:
- Nursery and primary school teachers
- Speech and language therapists
- Special education teachers / Special educational needs coordinators
- Children with speech, language and communication needs
- Parents of Children with speech, language and communication needs
The app was co-funded by the ERASMUS + programme of the European Union.
The European Commission support for the production of this app does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.