Updated May 2019. Covers 357 fish seen by scuba divers (and all fish seen by snorkelers). Flip through screens like pages of a book, or find a fish quickly by color or shape. Up to 5 photos per fish -- showing juveniles, males, females, color variations. Each fish has a professional quality video also.
- Targeted to scuba divers and advanced snorkelers.
- 357 species / 895 photos
- Identify fish by color, shape, family group, scientific name, Hawaiian name, English name.
- Videos of all fish (requires internet)
- Logbook: save fish, add notes, share Logbook.
- Works great on iPads too.
Created by John Hoover, author of Hawaii's best-selling marine life ID books: The Ultimate Guide to Hawaiian Reef Fishes, and: Hawaii's Sea Creatures, a Guide to Hawaii's Marine Invertebrates. Check them out on Amazon.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.