The Official App for STEPtember 2019
Get active. Feel good. Do good. Those steps to your car or office. Those hours at the gym or in the pool or at yoga. That stroll with your friends. All that movement counts even more when you join a team a move with STEPtember.
Run by Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation, STEPtember is a charity event challenging people to take 10,000 steps a day (or the equivalent) for 28 straight days from September 3 30, 2019.
With this app, you can:
- Track your steps and other activities during STEPtember.
- Ask your friends and family to donate.
- Track your donations nad your fundraising progress.
- Get updates when your teammates log steps.
- Receive alerts when your team reaches milestones.
- Share your involvement on social media.