The Blind Sports Association is a sports sponsorship organization for the blind at the youth level up to the International Blind Sports Association. Established by the Prince of Scots in 1998, the current president of the Association of Blind Sports is Suthat Chitman.
1. Promote and develop the blind to exercise by playing healthy sports.
2. Promote and disseminate competing sports for the blind at international level.
3. Support blind athlete for excellence in all levels of competition.
4. Provide sports equipment for the blind to service and organize sports events in the blind.
5. Be a member of the Paralympic Committee of Thailand and the International Blind Sports Organization. Other sports organizations with similar objectives.
SABT specialize in Blind Sports in Thailand.
Thai Blind Sports is an organization that promotes not only sports but also life education for the blinds.
Blind Sports Thailand include Athletic, judo, goalball, football, swimming, tenpin bowling, and swimming.