RichTextEditor is a full featured WYSIWYG editor for Android.
This is however a demonstration project, you cannot save your edited documents.
Programmers can freely integrate it into their own projects.
List of supported features:
- Font (reads all system fonts)
- Font Size
- Text Color
- Text Background Color
- Heading 1 - 6, Text body, Preformatted, Block quote
- Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike through, Subscript, Superscript
- Justify Left, Center, Right, Blockquote
- Indent, Outdent
- Undo, Redo
- Insert Image
- Insert Link
- Insert Checkbox
- Unordered List (Bullets)
- Ordered List (Numbers)
- For all those it has predefined commands. You can use the predefined standard toolbar or create your own within minutes.
- All commands have a Material Design icon. But of course you can give all of them your custom icon.
Full details are on the project's GitHub page: