For Troubleshooting and our FAQ, please visit our MITSUBISHI Remote Control website here: https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/products/outlander_phev/app/remote/reference.html#1
MITSUBISHI Remote Control allows you to customize your Outlander PHEV experience from your Android phone.
When you connect to your PHEVs wireless LAN, you can:
- Charge your vehicle on a timer or on demand
- Heat or cool your car before your drive
- Set timers to ensure your PHEV charges completely and avoid peak rate hours
- Turn on your headlights or parking lights to help locate your vehicle
- Check your vehicle status
The MITSUBISHI Remote Control lets you view all vehicle settings in an intuitive dashboard. Manage timer settings for charging and climate control, monitor battery status and performance, and set customized weekly schedules to reflect your lifestyle, directly from your connected device.
Please note: Your Outlander PHEV communicates with this app exclusively via Wireless LAN, not by cellular technology. Wireless LAN communication can be hindered by distance, radio waves, or physical barriers.
MITSUBISHI Remote Control is a renewed and unified experience combining and replacing the prior OUTLANDER PHEV, OUTLANDER PHEV I applications. This app is intended to provide the same functionality (and more) in an improved user interface.
For users of the earlier applications:
- OUTLANDER PHEV : If you are using this app, you may need to contact the nearest Authorized Mitsubishi Dealership to implement the service campaign of the security upgrade.
- OUTLANDER PHEV I : Please download this new MITSUBISHI Remote Control app and re-register.
For Troubleshooting and our FAQ, please visit our MITSUBISHI Remote Control website here: https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/products/outlander_phev/app/remote/jizen.html#check