This NHS Wales self-management app is the place to go to when managing your child's asthma. View their personalised asthma action plan, watch instructional videos, monitor their asthma symptoms and results, and get helpful advice for when their asthma worsens.
- A summary of important information about your childs asthma in one place
- Designed and supported by NHS experts
- A decision support tool to help manage your childs symptoms
- General education about keeping your child well when they have asthma
- Videos from the experts providing general strategies for managing triggers and symptoms
- A log of important asthma information to discuss with your healthcare professional
- Information about the medications and spacers prescribed to your child
- Download your childs asthma action plan
- Diary and appointments
- Asthma contacts list
- Monitoring symptoms and peak flow
- Undertake a peak flow diary
- Weather updates and pollen information
- Choose either English or Welsh language
The information and advice on this app are put together by specialists within the NHS, so it is as accurate as possible. However, the app is to promote self-management of asthma, and not to act specifically as a medical tool. The content in the App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should solely rely. Always seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.