Migraine Recorder is used as part of a migraine research study to track the days you experience headaches, the associated symptoms, and your medication use. The impact of these headaches on functioning, and your ability to participate in daily activities will also be assessed.
Record and Track:
- Headache occurrence
- Amount of rest needed due to headache
- Number of visits to a healthcare provider due to headache
- Medications used
Note: This app is for research purposes only, and not intended to provide medical advice. A registration code is required to access the contents of the app. Registration codes will be provided to those who are invited to join the study.
To join the study, you must meet the minimum following criteria:
1. Be between the ages of 18 and 65
2. Able to provide voluntary, informed consent to participate in this study.
3. Regularly enter details of headache attacks and medication use
4. At least one (1) migraine occurrence per month for each of the last three (3) months prior to the study invitation
5. Apple iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6S, 6S plus, 7, 7 plus, 8, 8 plus, and X, XR, XS, XS Max, running iOS 10.x, 11.x, and 12.x