App shall benefit students of all categories - Engineering, Graduates and candidates preparing for all sorts of Competitive exams in Metallurgy.
* 4000+ Objective Question bank
* Covering full syllabus of Metallurgy - Material Science, Manufacturing.
* Frequently asked questions in Competitive exams
* Latest news & trends of metal industry
* Focused articles related to Steel and Iron industry.
* Vocational Trainee Steel Sector employees to prepare for VT reports
* Diploma & graduates metallurgical engineering students to prepare for Competitive exams
* Preparation of Management trainee (Technical)/Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examinations conducted for admission in M. Tech/M.E. Courses
Past papers of various Competitive examinations have been included.
Post your concerns at email@example.com and feel free to ask to include any section in the upcoming releases. We are ready to help you.
Our app helps academic students in Diploma (Level 1) and Degree (Level 1) preparing for their college exams in Metallurgical studies.
Metallurgy app presents you quiz in subjects covering a wider syllabus. Free to try out.
Syllabus covered includes
* General Metallurgy,
* Mineral Dressing,
* Iron/Steel Making,
* Extraction Metallurgy
* Mechanical, Physical, Foundry, Welding in Metallurgy
* Refractive Technology, Furnace and Fuel Technology
* Metallurgy Analysis, Testing and Kinetics
* Physics of Metals and Thermodynamics.
Features of the app :
* Questions presented in Quiz format for you to test yourself
* Very fast User-interface without any lag or delays
* Practice mode (no time limit) and Timed mode quiz
* Zoom option for text and Questions
* Speech read out feature that reads out the questions for you
* Detail reports of total questions answered, marks, mistakes stored
* Sharing of questions to friends via social share applications
* Pie chart fashioned quiz results
* Background theme changing facility (night mode, pink)
* Favourite questions feature for you to mark and review later
* Explanatory notes for answers
* No limits for quiz practice
All the best for your exam preparation in Metallurgy