Get to know what is happening on Howard's campus. Jobo lists all the events and happenings so you can always be at the top of your game. Never miss an event from which you could benefit.
We are more than just an app. We are an idea. We are the gap between companies coming to universities for recruitment, who sometimes get an empty room, and students who want to be at such events, but missed out because they were not aware of it. We provide students with that exact information which might lead to a job.
We are the convenience that shapes human evolution: we believe that if we can make student life easier, in any way possible, then humanity can reach greater heights faster.
Jobo is also a platform for organizers to let everyone know that they are in campus. Since we provide a centralized platform for event information in Howard, putting your event information in Jobo will allow every one in the university to know about your event. As the only mobile app to offer such service in the university, we are your best way to give information of your event to relevant students. We connect event organizers with students. We bridge gaps.
We believe in incremental approach to problem solving. Exciting new features will roll out in time.
- Everyone can see list of events happening in the University.
- Get details about all of those events
- Organizers can add events directly through the app
- Anyone can request for events to be added in the app
- Since we review each event request from users, you are guaranteed an authentic and valid information
- Search for events using event name, locations, organizers, tags, and even date