Book advanced features:
1) Go to the page.
2) Display Mode: Day / Night.
3) Change the settings: font size, font type
4) Swipe mode Horizontal/Vertical
5) Highlight text
6) Dictionary (need an Internet connection)
7) Share line and phrases with your friends
8) Audio for every chapter directly from Librivox (need an Internet connection)
9) Reading aloud feature for reading using the phone offline (it needs to download additional language packages)
10)Careful organized for best enjoyment.
Jane Eyre was written by English writer Charlotte Bront and published on 16 October 1847, by Smith, Elder & Co. of London, England, under the pen name "Currer Bell".
Jane Eyre follows the emotions and experiences of its eponymous heroine, including her growth to adulthood and her love for Mr. Rochester, the Byronic master of fictitious Thornfield Hall. In its internalisation of the actionthe focus is on the gradual unfolding of Jane's moral and spiritual sensibility, and all the events are coloured by a heightened intensity that was previously the domain of poetryJane Eyre revolutionised the art of fiction. Charlotte Bront has been called the 'first historian of the private consciousness' and the literary ancestor of writers like Proust and Joyce. The novel contains elements of social criticism, with a strong sense of Christian morality at its core, but is nonetheless a novel many consider ahead of its time given the individualistic character of Jane and the novel's exploration of classism, sexuality, religion, and proto-feminism.
This book is in the Public Domain.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.