Do you suffer from migraines? Are you tired of those annoying headaches?
We have created an app with home remedies to relieve migraine. Remember that they are not substitutes for any medical treatment. If you have doubts you should consult a professional.
- Ice: It is the most used home remedy throughout life to relieve headache. Put a bag of ice (better if it is wrapped in a towel) on your forehead or on the back of your head if you feel pressure on them. You can also put it on the soles of your feet.
- Lavender: If you are suffering from a migraine attack, lavender oil will help relieve pain. Boil water and put in it a few drops of this oil to breathe the vapors.
- Watermelon peel: Put a watermelon peel on your temples and you will relieve the headache.
- Ginger. Take several infusions of this plant daily if you are suffering a crisis. As it has anti-inflammatory effects it will relieve you.
- Chamomile Prepare a mixture by boiling this plant and adding a spoonful of honey and the juice of a lemon. Put the mixture in a bottle and drink it throughout the day.
- Cayenne pepper . Dilute in water two or three tablespoons. Take this warm mixture.
- Coffee . Coffee has vasodilatory effects so it is considered that it can help relieve the pain caused by migraine.
All these home remedies and many more you can find them in our free app. Through explanatory videos you will learn techniques and home remedies to alleviate or prevent a migraine attack. Download it for free and try it. You will discover that it is very easy to use and it is also available in several languages.