Best preparation for your Extra license Exam
Made for you by an Amateur (HAM) radio operator
NEW: Auto Mode: You can now listen to spoken questions and answers while you are on the road or waiting for the train. No user interaction is necessary, just if you would listen to a Podcast.
Want to upgrade from General to Extra, this app is right what you need.
Use this app to either prepare for your Amateur radio exam or just check if you can still answer all questions, if you are already licensed.
This app includes the original ARRL Extra question pool with 700+ questions.
Use the different learning options for best preparation.
Learn either by multiple-choice (just like the original exam) or by using flashcards or both.
Don't waste your time by learning the wrong questions. You can easily see which questions should be repeated and which ones you already know.
Statistics will visualize the progress you make over the time.
Use the included exam simulation to find out if you are ready for the exam.
- Multiple users support
- Speech synthesis to get questions and answers spoken
- Data export to other devices supported
- Pool question update over the air
- Random or sorted question sequence
- Real Exam simulation
- Runs offline. No internet connection required.
- FCC rules included for offline reading
- Question auto-advance and/or swipe gesture (optional)
- Random question selection (optional)
- Double tap image zoom
- Modern state-of-the-art app
- Runs on all iPhones and iPads
- Made by HAM for HAMs (or future HAMs)
- And definitely more...
In case of questions, please feel free to ask.