The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of world known service management practices used to standardize the procedures for of IT management, helping businesses to deliver the best quality services possible.
Key application features:
- All questions are exam-like and based on latest version of the standard (ITIL 4, 2019).
- 280 questions database (in full version).
- 40 free questions available to test yourself like in a real exam.
- Questions are developed according to syllabus recommendations (guiding principles, management practices, key concepts, four dimensions of service management, ITIL service value system).
- 4 types of questions: standard, negative, list and missing words.
- Detailed explanation of the answer with a reference to the standard.
- Interface is not overloaded by distracting elements.
- Possibility to contact development team by e-mail from application.
Special thanks to Mahmoud Rashed and Renata Khabitova for help with questions.
Disclaimer: ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. ExamMobile: ITIL 4 Foundation is not affiliated with or endorsed by AXELOS