Mina is a professional espresso coffee machine, which, thanks to the patented DFR technology (Digital Flow Regulation), introduces a new parameter for the espresso customization: the water flow.
The lever, Minas distinctive trait, allows to go through the DFR technology in the ideation of the desired profile.
Mina stands out for its exclusive sensorial experience: customize your coffee, create your own style.
Dalla Corte Mina app uses the Bluetooth LE mobile connection to connect your Mina espresso machine. Set all your machine parameters by simply tapping the various options and create your flow profile.
Creation of a customized extraction water flow profile.
Interactive diagrams for a total control on your extraction.
Save favourite profiles, with the possibility to create a personal collection on your device.
Share profiles with other users through Facebook and download other user profiles.
All machine parameters set up: data machine, boiler and group temperature, Milk Control System, timer, lever, etc.
Information related to: machine, temperature, counters, cycles, alarms.
Machine data and configuration reset. DFR calibration.
How to connect your Mina to the app:
- Check for Bluetooth to be activated.
- Start Mina app, you can see the list of reachable machines.- Tap "Scan" to search again if your machine doesn't appear in list.
- Find out your machine serial number and select it.
- You can assign a custom name to selected machine.
- When requested, pair it pushing the selector on Mina's panel (during first connection only).
- On the main screen, is displayed a graph with selected profile, the temperatures of group and boiler or other information depending on machine selector position.
The other items of the menu are accessible tapping the three-lines button on top of the page.
Coffee machine firmware: 2.68, 2.69 and new 2.87; older versions need firmware update.
Need further information about Mina and Dalla Corte world?
For technical support: