Safe rides for women by women. Carol Drives is the safest and fastest form of transportationexclusively for womenin the world. Within minutes of downloading the app, you can hire one of our expert female drivers for your trip. Paying your fare is easy. Simply link your debit card, credit card, or PayPal information to your Carol Drives account and at the end of a trip, you will be charged automatically, hassle-free.
Carol Drives exclusively serves the South Florida region, but will soon expand to other parts of the country.
Booking a ride with Carol Drives is easy. Here's how it works:
- Once you've downloaded the app and signed up for an account, you'll be able to enter a destination.
- The app will determine your position and use it to locate nearby drivers and determine a pick up point, which you can edit.
- When a driver has agreed to your trip, you'll receive a picture of her as well as the make and model of their vehicle.
- At the end of a trip, your preferred payment form will be charged and you will be emailed an invoice.
Our prices are affordable and our vehicles are modern, clean, and safe. Our driver are friendly, experienced, and have impeccable driving records.
* Help fellow women get around the city and earn extra cash at a schedule of your choosing. Without supervisors, you can feel at ease.
* Downloading the app and signing up as a driver can be done in minutes. We'll notify you as soon as you can start driving.
Hitting the road
After downloading the app, you'll receive a tutorial to navigating the app, as well as the option to contact us for support.
* In addition, we'll give you tips like which times are the best to pick up fares, as well as high demand areas.
You'll have access to a secure account area where you'll be able to review your earnings, which will be paid out to you weekly.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phones battery life.
We rely on both integrated GPS data and Google Maps to help our users navigate. Keep in mind, however, that GPS usage can decrease your phone's battery life.