CIC MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The Certified Professional Coder (CPC) is the gold standard for medical coding in a physician office setting. The CPC certification exam tests the competencies required to perform the job of a professional coder who specializes in coding for services performed by physicians and non-physician providers (eg, nurse practitioners and physician assistants). Individuals who earning the CPC credential have proven expertise in physician/non-physician provider documentation review, abstract professional provider encounters, coding proficiency with CPT, HCPCS Level II and ICD-9-CM Volume 1-2, ICD-10 CM, and compliance and regulatory requirements for physician services.
The CC examination consists of questions regarding the correct application of ID-10-CPS procedure codes and ICED-10-CM diagnosis codes used for coding and billing inpatient facility/hospital services to insurance companies.