CNPN (LATEST VERSION)
Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse
The Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse is specialized in treating patients while they are dealing with end of life issues, usually in a setting outside of the hospital. Many of these nurses work for hospice organizations and also help with making community resources available. The family of the dying patient is also helped by the Hospice and Palliative Nurse
In order to take the Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse exam, the applicant must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse. It is recommended that the RN complete at least 2 years of employment caring for patients with end of life issues. There are no specific continuing education credit hour requirements
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.