Do you really want to pass CBIC exam and/or expand your knowledge & expertise effortlessly?
This best seller mobile app helps you archive your goal easily by the following unique features:
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: flashcard, matching game, true/false, multiple choice
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Ready for the Exam by Exam Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms prepared by EXPERTS for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
The Certification Board of Infection Control & Epidemiology, Inc. (CBIC) is a voluntary autonomous multidisciplinary board that provides direction for and administers the certification process for professionals in infection control and applied epidemiology. CBIC is independent and separate from any other infection control-related organization or association.
Infection prevention professionals can demonstrate a mastery of this knowledge by taking and passing a comprehensive examination developed by the Certification Board of Infection Control & Epidemiology (CBIC). Infection prevention professionals who become certified are authorized and encouraged to use the internationally recognized initials CIC after their names and in their titles.
Initial certification is good for five years after which successful completion of recertification exams extend certification at five-year intervals.
CBIC's certification in infection prevention and control (CIC) examination is administered via computer, five days a week at over 140 assessment centers in North America. There are no pre-scheduled testing dates. Once a candidate is confirmed eligible s/he will receive notice from the testing agency including instructions on how to schedule an examination appointment. Once certified, certification is valid for a five year period.
The CBIC exam has 8 core competencies.
1) Identification of Infectious Disease Processes
2) Surveillance and Epidemiologic Investigation
3) Preventing/Controlling the Transmission of Infectious Agents
4) Employee/Occupational Health
5) Management and Communication
6) Education and Research
7) Environment of Care
8) Cleaning, Sterilization, Disinfection, Asepsis
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.