Thousands flock to Austin each year to attend well-known events such as South by Southwest, Austin City Limits and Formula 1 racing. Others want to experience the other side of Austin the weird side. Whatever interests you, whether it be mainstream, odd or both, the Austin Travel Guide app by Tripbucket is the best way to navigate through this quirky city.
The app uses advanced technology to help users weave their way through the city, suggesting best routes, hotels, restaurants, excursions and tours. Travelers have the opportunity to plan a trip, either on site or before their visit. The "Things to Do" option allows travelers to review all of the points of interest and add items to a "Want to Do" list. App users can then review their list when they arrive, and check off selected items when finished. Users can also add personal feedback and images to share with others via social media.
- Detailed descriptions, maps, relevant articles, tips and things to do
- Recommendations for best restaurants, bars and local eats
- Build and track a personal "to do" list
- See what's nearby
- Hundreds of photos detailing locations
- Search for things to do or find them by categories
- Current weather conditions
- Directory of major upcoming events and festivals
- Read about and see photos of what others have done
- Add personal tips, things to do and photos
TripBucket users enjoy a bucket list-type format for all the must do's and see's all over the world.