From PC Shareware:
pixelCAT is a software database tool that allows you to organize, categorize, search, and display digital images on your hard drive or within a local area network. If you have a large collection of digital images that you wish to link to a searchable database, pixelCAT is the answer. Whether they be GIF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or PCX images, pixelCAT can handle the task of linking all of your images to a searchable database.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create digital movies and screensaver using still images.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Transform your paper catalogs into digital catalogs.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Capture screen and application images easily with this tool for...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Scan corrupted memory cards to backup lost images.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Modify batches of your images and save them in different image ...
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Link a JPEG image to its original location by using a geocoding...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Resize your JPEG images.
- Restore and batch process low-quality JPEG images.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Capture images from your USB Webcam.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...