myMacTime is designed for anyone who wants to keep track of the time spent working on specific tasks with little effort. myMacTime is easy to use and very flexible.
- Track your time automatically using the Application Tracker or manually.
- Easily track your time from any application using the status menu.
- Synchronize your working sessions with iCal for printing or sharing.
What's new in this version: Fixes an issue that may cause the display of session duplicates.
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Personal task management.
- Alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recordi...
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Administration of software projects.
- Diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colo...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
- Track time on your projects and generate reports.
- Outlining tool featuring a horizontal tree view.
- Printable journal with multiple sections and styles.
- Weather in your menu bar.
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Get easy access to the applications and files that you use most...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content