CNET Editors' reviewDespite its bland looks and minimal feature set, this program presents a hassle-free solution to those seeking a virtual journal. MyJournal's straight-ahead interface makes it simple to add entries, since you can go back and forth among different days without ever having to manually save your thoughts. However, the program looks a bit bland and could use some sprucing up in terms of design. You'll find a side pane for adding pictures and links, but they don't integrate with the main journal window. We found it difficult to accurately view the thumbnail images, even when they were set to their largest size. Double-clicking images doesn't display them in the main window or show a full-size view. MyJournal supports keeping multiple virtual journals and lets you password-protect each one separately. For a bare bones journal program, MyJournal works, but we would like to see better integration with images and links.
myJournal is designed to let you easily keep a daily journal. It lets you add pictures and movies (with automated thumbnail generation) to your entries. Search capabilities let you find the entry you are looking for quickly. Synchronize with Blogalizer.com to publish your journal for friends and family to view. Version 2.0 added synchronization with Blogalizer.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Learn more about yourself and get suggestions for your inner gr...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Proofread your writing and check your text for mistakes.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Generate Feng Shui chart for you home to harmonize your living ...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Capture screens and edit images.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: myJournal 2.0
I love the format, the ability to link pictures and blogs
I don't like the fact that I clicked to pay, all methods, and it goes to a software company, but there is no contact, or pay method available. I need to know how to pay for this, so I keep it. I don't want to journal for 30 days and then can't install permanently.