With izi-Applicant you can set-up a review list of skills, qualifications and other job requirements to review your job applicants. Each applicant can be graded. Just click on the 4-point scale for each of the job requirements. This provides you a tool to help you choose the best-qualified candidate rationally.
izi-Applicant saves all historical data. And you can search through this, offering you the possibility to re-consider applicants from a former vacancy.
Generate personalized emails and letters with just one click. The application uses templates that can be made with every word processor. Store received correspondence with easy access.
- Manage job applicant correspondence;
- Define up to 15 different requirements per job to grade your applicants;
- Review the applicants based on a self-defined 4 point grade scale;
- Sort and find applicants to select the best performing;
- Link mail merge templates to jobs;
- One-click personalized mail-merge;
- One-click personalized email;
- Store the received documents with your applicants;
- Export features to use your data in other software;
- For Windows, Macintosh and cross-platform;
What's new in this version:
- Improved interface navigation
- Improved print layouts
- Some minor bugfixes