Do you know what's up with your network? What's going on right now with all those network devices, servers, and applications that are the magic behind your business? To keep on top of what's happening with all of those moving parts, you need an easy-to-use, reliable network monitoring software solution that tells you what's up and what's down. SolarWinds ipMonitor delivers out-of-the-box, up/down monitoring that is perfect for keeping up with your network devices, servers, and applications. Plus, ipMonitor includes a built-in database and Web server, so you don't need to install anything but ipMonitor making it fast, affordable, and easy to use in any environment by IT professionals of all levels. For more advanced features and functionality, Orion Network Performance Monitor offers enterprise-class performance management for distributed networks and extends monitoring to NetFlow, VoIP, applications, and wireless devices. ipMonitor's network monitoring highlights include: Quickly discovers network devices and automatically recommends SmartMonitor settings--making the setup process simple and fast; Provides an easy-to-use Web interface and network maps for a clear view of your network; Performs out-of-the-box up/down monitoring of common applications such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SQL Server; Simulates end-user experience for Web and other applications; Uses standard SNMP and WMI for agent-less up/down monitoring of applications and systems.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor different protocols and services on LAN or Internet mac...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor servers within your network.
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor application performance or IT operations online.
- Restart non-responding and failed applications automatically.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor your network and correct server's work when alerts are ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Install a standards-compliant mail server to handle your compan...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Back up and restore hard-disk partitions to and from a Windows ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works and is fairly straightforward"
Version: ipMonitor 9.0.6
Easy to use for the main.
Does not require agents on remote machines (at least for my requirements).
Downtime simulator is a a nice feature.
Could not get it to accept an alternative account for the service at install.
Renders the dashboard differently in each browser(FF3 - Fuzzy GFX overlapping text, FF3.5 - No GFX, IE7 - Text fuzzy and clipped, IE8 non compat - As IE7 but no indicator
Having looked at the free version for a few days I have found it able to do pretty much what I wanted as long as I was fairly frugal about what I wanted to report on. Mail server took 6 monitors, DB server 2, which left 2 "It's aliiiiive" pings for the both the file and remote access servers.