inMoney is an advanced financial management tool for your PalmOS device. A wealth of easy-to-use features, including transaction tracking, support for multiple accounts, currencies and exchange rates, extensive transaction categorization, filtering and reporting capabilities, makes inMoney the best in class solution.
Detailed features include:
- Tracking of income and expense transactions in multiple accounts and currencies
- Transaction categorization by 'beneficiary', 'category', 'trip' and 'project'
- Transactions classification by 'cleared' and 'receipt' statuses, or as 'billable' to a client
- Graphs make it easy to visualise your cash flows
- Future transactions, with possibility to specify start and end date, as well as repeat frequency
- Full recalculation of amounts and balances to the desired currency using adjustable exchange rates
- Comprehensive account setup, complete with currencies, overdraft warnings, security features and account notes
- Internal transfers from one account to another, even if the accounts are held in different currencies
- Advanced filters allowing selection of a subset of existing transactions
- Virtual accounts with overdraft warning for efficient control over budgets
- Reports function analyses the repartition of transactions into 'accounts', 'currencies', 'categories'...
- Password protection, with different security levels
- Purge function deletes old transactions, while keeping your running balances intact
- Toolbar gives immediate access to the most frequently used functions
- Numerous preferences, including dynamically adjustable transaction list view
- Complete online help allows jump-start using inMoney
inMoney comes bundled with inMoney Desktop Companion for Windows, MacOS X and Linux that allows viewing, printing and exporting of transactions to Excel, Access, Quicken, Microsoft Money and other desktop applications.
User-friendly and powerful, inMoney is great for managing personal and business expenses, finances of small and medium companies, or for expense reporting by employees of larger corporations.
inMoney builds on 5 years of mobile development experience of mFinances team. It received rave reviews and 5-star ratings from many computer magazines, including ZDNet and CNet. According to them: "It is a powerful tool for anyone who needs to keep track of transactions at home and abroad."
Download a free 30-day trial version of inMoney today, or visit mFinances.com for additional product information.
Compatibility Note: This version is not compatible with PalmOS 5 used in Palm Tungsten T, Sony Clie PEG-NX70, Sony Clie PEG-NX60
What's new in this version:
- Added Graphs, reports with future transactions add many other small enhancements
- Fixed Report bug where all amounts were shown with D sign
- Deleted erronious Check mark in menu
- Fixed "when making new account, home currency not always selected"
- Changed in Transaction Details "Amount" to "Booked"
- Fixed reports window closing after pressing Drill
- Fixed error deleting a category when a transaction is using it. Transaction reference was not... See all new features »