CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
The financial tool kit and calculator provides essential financial software for users to analyze their financial investments.
Powerful financial engine designed to answer ninety percent of your financial questions with a user interface requiring only a few keystrokes.
Too many functions to list in the screen shot
Time Value of Money
Net Present Value & Internal Rate of Return
Modified Internal Rate of Return
Mortgage Refinancing Calculator
Property Investment Calculator
40lk/IRA Investment Calculator
Credit card payoff Calculator
Tips and Commission Calculator
Bond Yield to Call
"Continuous Compounding" function
"Sinking Fund" function
"Capital Recovery" function
Basic Statistics calculator
Built in user guide
All user input is saved, with the ability to store multiple files.
What's the best part? Each one of these functions are easy to use.
Great for investors, real estate agents, accountants and students. As a teaching tool it can show students the importance of investing, use of credit, and what the time value of money means.
In todays economy where credit and retirement planning is on everyones agenda, a few strokes of the keys will provide insight into your 401k or IRA and how you can plan for retirement.
For many who must manage their credit card debt, it will show how long it will take to pay it off and the interest paid.
For those who are concerned about their real estate investments it can give you at updated estimate of the value of your investment property and those who are considering new investments, it will show you what the return on investment will be.
Finally, the tool kit provides a comprehensive loan amortization function so with a few keystrokes you can see what is happening with your mortgage
Who can use this product? Why use it?
Investors, Students, Teacher, Financial advisers, realtors, stockbrokers
Anyone who has a 401k, an IRA, has a mortgage, is a homeowner, or has a charge card needs
************* For existing users *****************
First off, thank you for all of your nice comments
Coming soon (Next month)
More function(s) to help answer you financial questions
Emailing of calculations/reports
Adding ability to adjust the number of decimal places for currency and percentages.
Fix(s) for any bugs that are reported
- Verify and fix (if needed) non-zero end of retirement value on retirement display
What's new in this version: Updated labels on many displays that were truncated on iPhone OS 3.0. This software is now tested on 3.0
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content