Graphically observe filesystem changes using the same underlying API as Spotlight. One example of use could be to determine what files are changed via software installation, preferences, etc...
What's new in this version: Restored support for G3/G4 class machines - bad xcode - BAD! (Sorry about this hickup dear users)
More Products to Consider
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Create and edit configuration files.
- Screen capture utility.
- Man page viewer for your browser.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- View Mac OS X man pages.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Monitor your system.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Lists open files on your system and the applications using them...
- Data recovery software.
- Removes & archives the files installed by a .pkg file.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- View & edit preference files.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extraordinary - for those who can fathom the output."
Version: fseventer 2.7.6
Reveals exactly what is happening behind the curtains.
It takes a high level of expertise to understand the output.
If you are wondering where the endless stream of invisible files are being installed, this is a big help. "fseventer" is an acronym for File System Event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content