Graphically observe filesystem changes using the same underlying API as Spotlight. One example of use could be to determine what files are changed via software installation, preferences, etc...
What's new in this version: Restored support for G3/G4 class machines - bad xcode - BAD! (Sorry about this hickup dear users)
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Clean, optimize and speed up your Mac.
- Recognize your current input source with a color bar at the top...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Create and edit configuration files.
- Keep sleep and screensavers from distracting your machine.
- Man page viewer for your browser.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- View Mac OS X man pages.
- Uninstall utility that uses the Levenshtein Distance algorithm ...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Monitor your system.
- Torrent manager.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Destroy, shred, erase sensitive data forever.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Lists open files on your system and the applications using them...
- Removes & archives the files installed by a .pkg file.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extraordinary - for those who can fathom the output."
Version: fseventer 2.7.6
Reveals exactly what is happening behind the curtains.
It takes a high level of expertise to understand the output.
If you are wondering where the endless stream of invisible files are being installed, this is a big help. "fseventer" is an acronym for File System Event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content