Graphically observe filesystem changes using the same underlying API as Spotlight. One example of use could be to determine what files are changed via software installation, preferences, etc...
What's new in this version: Restored support for G3/G4 class machines - bad xcode - BAD! (Sorry about this hickup dear users)
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Removes & archives the files installed by a .pkg file.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Rename your files by exchanging the specified characters.
- Create and edit configuration files.
- Recover data from crashed, non-mounting, reformatted hard drive...
- Man page viewer for your browser.
- Finds files that have been changed anywhere on your system.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extraordinary - for those who can fathom the output."
Version: fseventer 2.7.6
Reveals exactly what is happening behind the curtains.
It takes a high level of expertise to understand the output.
If you are wondering where the endless stream of invisible files are being installed, this is a big help. "fseventer" is an acronym for File System Event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content