The ePolicy application displays policies to users and allows them to accept or decline these policies. The user's choice is recorded in a database along with their details. You can then perform subsequent actions based upon their decision. The ePolicy Application consists of two programs: ePolicy Browser (ePolicy.exe) which presents policies to be accepted or declined by users.* ePolicy Administrator (ePolicyAdmin.exe) allows a policy coordinator (administrator) to change the policy that is displayed to the users. It has other controls, which define rules for when a policy is displayed and where the collected information is stored. It also allows the policy coordinator to view information about user policy acceptance activity. Typical Use of the Application: You can use ePolicy to present PC users upon login with new policies which they must accept or else the PC logs the user out. A sample batch file and Logout program is included to show you how this can be done.
What's new in this version: Support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to 2008 R2.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Show the traffic on streets and highways of Columbia, SC.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- View internsl and external IP address, hostname, and MAC addres...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Define and administrate security policies for online activities...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get a skinnable panel to organize all your desktop widgets.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access various radio stations.
- Add any file into an EXE file.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Play any game of cards with others over the Internet.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Read and listen to sweet daily devotions.
- View the live cricket score from NDTV.com.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create software installers.
- Find dead pixels, scratches, and scrapes.